h o m e . i m p r o v e m e n t

book shelf. literally.                                                                       and tiered basket space saver





no good at scrabble? never mind. you can still have fun!



diy accessory ideas




yet another use for an old wooden palette


branching out...





ladder shelves? trunkside table? brilliant.





Don't throw away you're aluminium cans
 hunt down some old drawers from the council clean-up and create your own herb garden



 And finally...A use for all those empty wine bottles you've got lying around


I did a post a while ago called 'Why didn't I think of that?' which was rather popular. So back by popular demand (I've always wanted to say that)  is 'Why didn't I think of that Part II'. Or... aka 'Useful-and-quirky-ideas-for-your-home-and-garden-decor', which was the alternative title for this post.

Every time I come across a DIY project idea I squeal with delight and save it into my DIY folder. The folder is overflowing so this post is enormously overdue. Perhaps I should do a regular DIY decor post? What do you think? I'd love some feedback!

I think I'll start with the wine bottles seeing as though I really do have way too many of them lying around. But that's another post.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...