w h y . d i d n t . i . t h i n k . o f . t h a t ?


wallpaper from pages of old books from Anthology



 antlers wall feature to hang jewelery from: Susannae Maaria Erkheikki



a giant calender drawn on chalkboard paint: Frederik Vercruysse



a solid branch as a curtain rod: Ditte Isager



giant lamp shade light fitting from James Plumb


 pot plants in tea cups: notes by cecilia



typography bikes from Swiss designer Juri Zaech.


I'm always on the lookout for unique design ideas and when I find them I'm always semi annoyed that I didn't think of it myself. It really is wishful thinking seeing as though I'm a renter and unlikely to be able to put any of these quirky ideas to good use...with the exception of  the tea cups and the bike. Speaking of which, I'm on the hunt for a retro bike and it seems that where I live, someone has to drop off the perch before it's sold.

On another note, I've noticed a spring in everyone's step (no pun intended) as the beginning of Summer approaches quickly. I know it's a total cliche but this year has flown by! The warmer weather and the prospect of holidays really does make everyone a little giddy doesn't it?

Anyway, I'll finish with a picture that I thought was too good not to post.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look who has themselves a blog hehe

so do I, but mine is boring as!

xxjesse

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...