w h a t . s a r a h . f o u n d




  





Those who know me well can testify that I have a (mostly) healthy obsession with food and wine. And op-shopping...but that's another post. I am THE worst magazine reader. I flick from one page to the next, scanning over and absorbing all the beautiful photographs, while generally disregarding any text. As far as I'm concerned, the text takes up room that could have otherwise been devoted to more photographs*. So when I found magazines such as Donna Hay and Gourmet a few years back, I was so overwhelmed with joy that I just had to subscribe.

Cut to present day and imagine my surprise when I stumbled across What Katie Ate. I think I squealed when I realised what it was. Hailing from Sydney, Australia, Katie Quinn Davies is a professional food stylist and photographer for food publications around the world. It is safe to say, that this self confessed foodie has one of the best jobs in the world and I'm sure that she gets to sample all of the delicious treats she photographs. As if the photographs weren't enough, Katie has kindly provided recipes so we can all try our hand at food photography.

I mean, how hard can it be right?!



*Australian Frankie magazine is the only exception to this rule

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...