d i t t e . i s a g e r












I waste a good number of hours a day pouring through blogs trying to find the diamonds in the rough.  It's not unusual for me to be awake in the wee hours of the morning browsing through the plethora of pages on my "favourite list". It has become so extensive that I have now had to designate blogs into separate folders titled fashion, design, inspiration, interior etc. I'm sure you can relate.

I have a love/hate relationship with the Blogs Roll feature that many peoples include on their blogs. I cannot resist the temptation when the possibility of finding the perfect vintage outfit, bedroom fit-out, craft project, recipe, photography site (the list is endless) may be just one click away. Before I know it it's after midnight.

Hate is derived from the lack of sleep I'm getting while love is the result of finding people like Danish photographer Ditte Isager. There is something so magical in each and every photograph. It makes me want to quit my job, buy a camera and travel the world telling stories through photographs for a living.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...