i n v i t e s . o n l y







All pictures courtesy of pinterest


In a parallel universe I am a successful party planner and event stylist. Having a career where your job is to create the setting for a special moment in people's lives would be so wonderful. Although always planning the party's and never actually attending them would probably blow sometimes...And the pack-down wouldn't be too glamorous either. Still, I could imagine job satisfaction rates fairly high for this particular profession and that's what we all want, right? Perhaps I'll just live out my "dream job" fantasy by planning glitzy events for friends and family. I thought these photos could help inspire you for your next planned party. I'll expect an invite in the mail soon!



xx

2 comments:

Angela said...

You are officially in charge of planning my 50th Birthday Bash! I want it to look something like all of the above xo

sarah said...

Hooray! That sounds like a great idea! It will be the best party you've ever had :)

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...