j u s t . a . m i n u t e . . . i n . a u g u s t












photos : elgarbo art



Following in Liss from Daydream Lily's footsteps I've decided to play 'Just a minute'.  It's really just answering the same reflective questions to share what you're "up to" every month. Join in if you like and leave a comment so I can read your "Just a minute's".


Reading...Ok you can't think any less of me... I'm currently reading 'Committed' by Elizabeth Gilbert, the follow up novel to Eat Pray Love. I'm a sucker for a bad sequel but she's quite a good writer and raises some interesting points on the institution of marriage.

Listening...To The Dodo's latest album 'No Colour'. Give the song Hunting Season a whirl to see if you like. Also 'Places, People' album...stunning!

Making... Biscuits! I've recently got back into baking. So far I've made chocolate chip fudge and Anzac cookies. Between my housemates, Ben's appetite and my work mates, I can indulge my love for baking and not have to eat them. Win-win if you ask me.


Watching... True Blood! I'm hooked. Currently up to date with season 4. Also started watching 'Breaking Bad' but not sure if I can get into it. Have you watched it? Last film I watched at the cinema was the final Harry Potter movie and last film on dvd, I fell asleep while attempting to watch the god-awful film 'Wimbledon'- don't bother. No television for me.

Loving... Sweaters and the maroon parker I found at the op shop. The warmer weather. Snail mail. ASOS free shipping.

Trying... Regular blog posting. To keep 'To-Do' lists. Egly-Ouriet Champagne sometime this week, can't wait!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...