r i n g . o f . d e s i r e





















Dara Ettinger ring

Dara Ettinger ring










Just some rings on my shortlist. Yes the short list. The long list is highly embarrassing. I love wearing rings on every finger...to the point where I often feel that I need more fingers. I'm probably going to be that old lady that wears every piece of jewelery she owns.

On a side note, I'm heading to Melbourne for an op shopping, latte drinking, restaurant eating, tram riding bonanza. I've been to Melbourne a few times now but hoping people can recommend places worth visiting??

xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...