b a c k y a r d . b i l l















I really don't know how I came across Backyard Bill but I'm glad I did. It's a bit of an odd name but 3 years ago professional photographer William Gentle named the blog after shooting his friends in his back garden. The blog is a meet'n'greet for some super stylish and inspiring New Yorkers. If you're thinking 'Wow another street style blog...ground-breaking', rest assured. It's just way better.

Backyard Bill reminds us to embrace our individual style because lets face it, individuality is what makes people interesting.

xx

Note: To all students currently undertaking exams, this is probably yet another unnecessary procrastination tool. Best not to click on the link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...