m a d . m e n . m u s e

















Is anyone else addicted to interior design blogs?  Apartment Therapy is just one of the many websites I frequent and today I came across Meg and Brad's colourful Mad Men inspired student sanctuary. Decorating on a student budget requires a lot of imagination and plenty of patience, especially when you're trying to make your space more "you" and less IKEA. I particularly like Meg's pant hanger visual wall display and the mirror feature on the coffee table. The whole apartment is just so fun and and full of creative energy. Proof that you don't need a mammoth budget for a unique space.


xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...