o f f i c e . s p a c e



DIY storage boxes via poppytalk


clipboard frame via rachel denbow

Lunch bag lights found here

old newspapers + wallpaper paste = a unique piece of furniture found here



a rattan circle as an accessory board



DIY wooden palette headboard found here


inspiration string: attaching photos and goodies to a fairy light strand with pegs


picture frame via decor8


light bulb branch feature


jean hooks


While we're on the subject of interior decorating, I thought I would share these photos as inspiration for your living space. I really like the idea of the DIY storage boxes. They're held together with document clips. Can you believe it?! From document clips to clipboards to wooden palette's, your next DIY project may very well begin at Office Works...or a raid of the office stationary cupboard!

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's it! I'm following you on BlogLovin'!

sarah said...

Thanks a bunch! xx

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...