r e d . j u m p e r . s u n s e t














Just when I thought Autumn was well and truly upon us along comes a day like today. Blue sunny skies with a Summer temperature to boast, I headed straight down to the beach to catch a glimpse of the wonderful sunset. I perched myself on the rocks and watched the waves roll in, all the while, humming along to Bec Sandridge's tune 'Red Jumper'. Bliss.

Hailing from Stanwell Park in NSW, this lovely lady has created acoustic folk melodies that make you want to  run through a forest, play hopscotch, go on a picnic, build a cubby house with sheets, skip down the street, make a billion cupcakes, paint your nails a ridiculously bright colour, eat fairy floss on the Ferris wheel...the list is endless.

Her songs are so catchy and are sure to get stuck in your head! Luckily for us, Bec has all of her tracks available on itunes. 

Enjoy...

xx




Like on Facebook
Vote on Triple J unearthed
Follow on Twitter



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...