h o l y . s m o k e s




In my previous post I mentioned that I was liking the smokey eyeshadow under-the-eye look. That was an understatement. Truth be told, I've been experimenting with the look ever since. I'm no makeup artist and luckily for me (and you) I've found Pixiwoo. Sisters Samantha and Nicola Chapman are UK based, professional make up artists by day and style bloggers by night. Their blog covers everything from basic makeup and skincare techniques to extravagant fashion week and celebrity looks. They also review and recommend the latest beauty products. Best of all they have video tutorials so we can all look like catwalk queens.

Meooow....
xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...