s u m m e r . h a r v e s t .




 












Today, in an effort to make the most of the miserable weather we've been having, we decided to go for a drive into the beautiful Byron Hinterland. I'd heard many good things about Harvest Cafe and wanted to see for myself if it would live up to all the hoo haa. It did. Ben and I couldn't resist the confit duck leg dish and happily washed it down with a glass of rosé....followed by dessert. As you could probably guess, we "ummed" and "arred" for about 10 minutes before deciding on which one to order. And that was after the 45 minutes of sitting right next to the dessert cabinet.

On our way out of Harvest I happened to notice an antique furniture shop across the road that had an interesting sign out the front. Going by the look on Ben's face I'd say he wasn't nearly as amused as I was.

I've also included a couple of photos of the retro bike I received as a gift from Ben. After a little restoration and much anticipation, I finally got to stretch her legs one evening and rode to work. Despite having to ride home in a torrential downpour I was extremely happy to finally have some wheels.


xx

Ps:  for those of you who are wondering, no the bike was not from the antique shop.

 At least I don't think it was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...