m u c h . a d o . a b o u t . n o t h i n g
















I'm not going to say that cheesy line that all blogger's use. You know the one... 'wow I can't believe it's been so long since my last post!'. Or maybe I just did? I can attribute my hiatus to two things:

1. I'm so bored and uninspired by my favourite blogs at the moment. (If I have to see another leopard print jacket or heels in an outfit post I think I might scream).
2. I haven't really sat down and browsed the web properly in a good fortnight

Anyway who cares. I've been pretty bummed about my bike being stolen from my house the other night. Yep, the one that I had for not even a month. I'm trying to think of a positive out of the whole situation and the only thing that springs to mind is perhaps walking will be better exercise for me. Definitely scraping the bottom of the optimism barrel with that one. I've also been fairly homesick this week. I have no idea why or what brought it on.

I'll finish with a nice list...everyone loves a list. Although, I've never been one of those people who wakes up and writes a 'To-do' list everyday. Maybe I should start? Top of that list would be:

#1 Start a 'to do' list every morning

So in no particular order, a few thoughts of the week:

1. I've realised I'm really not into the Australia Day patriotism thing, I prefer Anzac Day.
2. I don't think Angus and Julia Stone deserved number 1 on the JJJ Top 100 list. Do you?
3. Maybelline Great Lash BIG mascara has to be the best mascara I've ever used. One lady even asked me where I got my lashes done. She thought I had gotten lash extensions. I highly recommend it...ie the mascara, not lash extensions.
4. I discovered a new band and felt that tingley feeling when you know you're onto something
5. I should never try to pick the winner of a sporting match. I now have to do my housemates dirty dishes for losing a bet.
6. I hate the awkwardness of a situation where you say something completely stupid, like calling a stranger's toddler a she instead of a he (yes I did) or when you reply 'yeah you too', to the girl behind the cinema ticket counter when she says 'enjoy the movie!'
7. Donating money is the best way to cheer yourself up
8. I find grocery shopping extremely therapeutic. Is that weird???
9. Breakfast picnics by the beach are the best start to the day
10. Always lock up your bike.


xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...