t h e . t h i n g s . w e . d o . f o r . l o v e












pictures from weheartit





'This has to be the cheesiest post yet'.

That's what I mumbled to myself while uploading the pictures for this blog post. Still, Valentines Day is almost upon us and I do really like all these cute photos...how could I resist? I'm still undecided on whether I love or loathe Valentine's Day. It seems a little "love-on-demand-ish" to me. When you're single, you dread it. Not only can you not go out to dinner for fear of smoochy couples ruining your appetite, but all your girlfriend's are always "busy" that night. Suddenly you find yourself at the cinema (alone) watching that god-awful Valentine's film that they release every year. Same plot-different title. For every single girl who doesn't receive a Valentine's message, she undoubtedly feels like that 8 year old kid who forgot their swimmers to the pool party and has to watch from the side, while all the other kids practise their bombs and underwater handstands. Such a let down.

My point? If you're lucky enough to have someone, let them dote on you. Just make sure that they do it all throughout the year! If you're single, grab your single girlfriend and go see that soppy Valentine's movie. I guarantee you'll have more fun than the poor sod, whose girlfriend dragged him along to watch the film.


xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...