m y . c u p . o f . t e a

After nearly a week of non-stop rain, I am officially over it. Everyone in my household is going stir crazy having been indoors for too long. We'll be climbing the walls by the end of the week.

I got an amazing retro Malvern Star bike for Christmas! It's such a gem and I'm so happy that I finally have a set of wheels, and a pretty set at that. I will definitely have to invest in a good bike lock. It's called 'La Belle' and I haven't been able to take it out for a proper spin due to the rain.

To top off my rain-induced melancholic/unbalanced state, I burnt the only remaining food left in my cupboard after work this evening. They were leftover dinner rolls from Christmas Eve that I found in the freezer . After scouring the cupboards for around 10 mins they were the only skerrick of sustenance I could find. So when I eventually found them I almost wanted to air high-five myself. Needless to say that when I pulled them out of the oven and they were highly carcinogenic, I was less than impressed.
I was sidetracked by Ali Mitton's site and the beautiful photographs she takes. I know I've harped on about photographers way too much so I'm not going to ramble on about how wonderful her pictures are. You can just see for yourself.

xx







2 comments:

Peggysvacation said...

You are so cute!! XXX Ruthy

sarah said...

Thanks Ruth!!

Much love xx

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...