s a r a h . t r y . a g a i n
























I've always thought that new years resolutions were cheesy, useless and usually associated with cigarette smokers trying to quit or people wanting to shed those Christmas kilo's... or in some cases both. I've never really been the type to sit down and come up with a solid resolution and nor would I be the type to see it through. Every year, for the benefit of those declaring their resolutions at the stroke of midnight, I would invariably mumble something like 'drink more water', 'be more organised' or worse still  'use less smiley faces in text messages'. NYE fail. 


So it comes as quite a surprise that I should find myself seriously considering a resolution for 2011. I'd like to thank/blame Abby Powell (from Abby Try Again) and her obsession with photography and film cameras for inspiring my resolution. Abby is a self taught photographer and sells her prints for next to nothing. I've posted a few of my favourites but you definitely must check out her website. She may just have that perfect Christmas present or who knows...she may inspire you to get creative and DIY your own Christmas prints.

Next year I promise to actually use my collection of film cameras and photograph my life. And hey you know what? I might even print and hang them. Well, maybe that's a resolution for 2012.

xx



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is so amazing Sarah. Shame you didn't start it last year. Could have blogged our holiday! Loz x

Unknown said...

.. and used your own amazing photography!

sarah said...

Oh thanks honey, I know right?! It's been "one of those things" that I've never gotten around to doing.

I love it though. I just hope everyone enjoys my useless ramblings as much as I do!

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...