m o v e . e a t . l e a r n



So what do you get when you cross 3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage?

A trip of a lifetime of course.

These vimeo's are the attempt to turn '3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ....into 3 beautiful and hopefully compelling short films'.

I don't know about you but if anything was going to be the extra kick-up-the-bum that I needed to travel, this was it. Thanks Rick.

Enjoy!






LEARN from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...