t e e s . m e













Today I was trying to find something (anything) to wear and I suddenly realised that I don't own any tees. Admittedly they're not high on my fashion priority list but still, not one tee?? Thanks to Modekungen, a Swedish clothing label that sell all kinds of goodies for both the gents and the ladies, my embarrassing tee situation is about to change. They also ship worldwide...ohhhhh yeaaah. I'm not really into quotes and phrases on tees but I thought the cowboy one was funny. The only problem is I can't decide which one I want the most. Better buy two then.

xx

2 comments:

Angela said...

Loving the tassled ones! Hot.

Karen said...

the first one! or the tribal print-esque one! or the last one! i also giggled at the cowboy quote x

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...