1 5 . m e g a p i x e l s . o f . f a m e












I always love the last weekend of July. Not only do I get to celebrate my birthday but this particular weekend marks the beginning of the festival season. For all of you lucky ducks who attended Splendour this year, I tip my hat off to you. We were all VERY jealous of you.  However, in saying that, I decided to save my pennies as I have Falls Festival on my radar this year. Here's hoping I score a ticket.

Speaking of festivals, I stumbled across a creative marketing campaign for The Vaccines the other day. The clever little cookies of Sony Music are taking social networking and music one step further by letting you create the video to The Vaccines' catchy new single, 'Wetsuit'. Fans need to use Apple's photo sharing application Instagram to upload photos of themselves at festivals. Once collated, Sony will choose the crème de la crème and create a slide show to match the Summer festival feel of the new single. Not bad eh?

I had a looksee at some of the photos already in the gallery and chose a few to give you an idea. Can't wait until the video is finished. I might even recognise some of you!

xx



2 comments:

Karen said...

ummm, new favourite song/band. and yesss you were right i looooove this idea, i want to do something similar for viva but (1) the youth centre is already doing something like this (but less cool) and (2) the council are mean and won't even let me "like" a page on the facebook without permission. PUH!

sarah said...

Blah! The council is such kill-joys aren't they. I'll brainstorm for something else that perhaps you could do. Can't wait for Summerrrrrrrr!!

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...