e y e . c a n d y
















So today is the second day of my quest to limit my sugar intake. Or is is the third? I can't even remember. Despite my poor memory and having a terrible case of the shakes both yesterday and today I feel good. Ok that's a complete lie.  Truth be told, I feel awful. I've been feeling terribly exhausted and as I type this I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. Last night I attended a rooftop cinema movie premiere and I actually fell asleep 45 minutes into the film. That is the first time I have ever fallen asleep watching a movie at a cinema. Movies at home don't count. I'm sure the fact that I was lying in the world's comfiest beanbag and was halfway through a bottle of red wine had nothing to do with it.

The point is that I'm not coping as well as I thought I would. Hopefully this is just a phase and my body will eventually adjust. I often crave dessert or something sweet after dinner and its been incredibly difficult having to go from eating something like this


to this


Don;t get me wrong I love berries but there's only so much you can do with them when you take sugar out of the equation. I'm not giving up though. Not yet anyway...

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...