m o v i n g . p h o t o g r a p h s






 



Is it just me or do these moving photographs remind you of something out of Harry Potter?!! I especially like the reflection one...eeeeeeeeerie!


I was just trawling through my usual blog list when I came across them here. Young, talented and beautiful New York based photographer (jealous yet??!)  Jamie Beck photographs everyone and everything.

See? Told you she was beautiful!



She even managed to capture the Olsen twins looking normal for a change...





There's plenty more moving photography so go and check it out.

Enjoy
xx






4 comments:

Karen said...

haha i was thinking "ah, so harry potter" and then i got to your comment! great minds :)

sarah said...

I was thinking how you would probably enjoy the HP'ish to the photos just as I did :)

I want to know how she creates them!

Sydney said...

im in love with their works! jamie and her fiance are so freakin amazing O___O

sydsense.blogspot.com

Meleonieeee - ♥ said...

They're great! And yeah, definitely HP-ish! :)

Post a Comment

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to comment on my blog. I read all of your comments and reply where I can. I will always check out your blog so leave a link!

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...